Chairman of Digital Security Association of India.
Authored the book Prevention of “Cyber Crimes and Fraud Management in Banks” published by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai, as a course-ware for its Certificate Course. The book is available in all leading book stalls.
Written the complete courseware (Book) titled “I.T. Security” for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) for its certificate course on IT Security for Bankers being launched in July 2012. The courseware is in four modules: IT Security Overview, IT Security Controls, IT Security Threats and IS Audit and Regulatory Compliance. It is a priced edition published by IIBF and printed by Taxmann. Please contact IIBF for copies.
Views & Articles
- Addressed the Higher Secondary Students in a Global School in the outskirts of Chennai
- Addressed Central Law College, Salem
- Digital Personal Data Protection Act, 2023
- Secure oneself from voice cloning cyber attacks – Article Dinamalar
- Seminar on Digital Security: Emerging Trends and Increasing Concerns